The Salomon Sleepwalker Snowboard, a precision tool for fully-conscious shredding in the park and pipe. With its forgiving flex, true twin shaping and Freestyle Edge Bevel, the Sleepwalker is made for spinning, buttering and airing to your heart's content - just make sure your eyes are open so you can stick the landings.
Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- True Twin – Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad Sidecut – Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Aspen Strong Core – CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Popster – Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Rubber Pads – 2mm Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of the ABS Sidewalls dampen vibrations and reduce fatigue in all snow conditions.
- Extruded EG – A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Medium Stone Finish – A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel – From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern