Blazing new trails in backcountry terrain is no problem for the 2024 Volkl’s freeride-friendly Blaze 94 Ski. It’s intuitively agile and maneuverable in most snow conditions, and we like being able to wiggle around tight trees to drop off-angle cliffs because the landings are usually the last to hold powdery stashes. We appreciate the rockered tip & tail when powder’s plenty, and the 3D radius sidecut comes in handy when we’re navigating variable conditions in search of softer stuff.
- Playfully sporty backcountry ski built for a modern freeride performance
- Mid-size 94mm waist rides in all snow conditions equally well
- Rocker tip & tail navigate off-piste terrain easier
- 3D radius sidecut grants versatile turning to maximize maneuverability
- Shock-absorbing Suspension tips & tails dampen vibrations
- Titanal binding platform provides extra retention
- Full sidewalls deliver stiff torsional rigidity and durability