The Atlas FC is the stiffest, lightest and most responsive of the 3 Atlas models. A Union exclusive Forged Carbon highback, Forged Carbon disk cover and carbon injected Duraflex CB baseplate make this binding the go-to for boardercross racers and hard charging downhill carvers around the globe.
- Flex Rating: 10 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Baseplate: Stage 7 | Duraflex CB – Ultra-responsive Duraflex CB nylon is the key ingredient in an indestructible new design.
- Vaporlite HD Bushing: All-new High Density Vaporlite is stiffer and more responsive than traditional Vaporlite, but with all the same dampening characteristics.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups: Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Highbacks: Atlas | Forged Carbon. This super-stiff highback provides an instant response for charging technical lines.
- Tool-less FLAD
- Straps:: ExoFrame 5.0 Ankle Strap. The Exoframe 5.0 utilizes tri-axial progressive flex for the perfect boot to binding fit, and instant power and response when you’re ready to lay down a hard charging, high speed carve. Easily adjust your ankle strap to any boot with the quick snap of the tool-less pin adjustment.
- TS 4.0+ Toe Strap: Simple, lightweight, durable - The TS 4.0+ toe strap keeps you locked in for the ride down without letting you know it’s there. A new shorter buckle base helps to reduce weight and pressure points. Easily adjust to any boot with the quick snap of the pin adjustment, no tools needed.
- Buckles: Magnesium S1 Ratchets: Freezing temps, water damage and constant strapping and unstrapping all play a role in the longevity of a binding ratchet. Lucky for you, the all-new Magnesium 4.0 ratchets are Union’s answer to the elements. A fully intergraded spring protected from the harsh outside provide you with Union’s best ratchet to date. Longer life span and better spring return guaranteed.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware: The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk: 4x4, 4x2, and Channel compatible.
|MONDO||24 - 25.5||26 - 28||28.5+|
|UK||5 - 6.5||7 - 9||9.5+|
|US UNISEX||6 - 7.5||8 - 10||10.5+|
|EURO||38 - 40.5||41 - 43||43.5|