Tackle trails with confidence in the men's Salomon Speedcross 6 GTX trail-running shoes. Offering excellent grip, GORE-TEX protection and a comfortable ride, they will match your efforts every time.
- Foot-hugging upper ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside
- Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
- Quicklace® lacing system
- Sensifit construction offers precise, optimal foothold and classic Speedcross comfort
- EnergyCell+™ high-rebound midsole compound provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability
- Mud Contagrip® outsole built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces
- Mud Contagrip® uses sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion
|Foot Length (in.)||8.5||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6|
How to meausre:
1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
2.. Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
3. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
4. Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both fee and take the longer distance to determine your size.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
6. Find this measuremtn in Inches in the size chart above.