Make turns effortlessly in powder or on piste with the women's Salomon QST Lumen 98 skis. Their freeride shape is playful and agile while a C/FX layup provides stability descending any terrain.
The 2024 Salomon QST Lumen 98 Women's Skis are perhaps the most versatile ski in the current Salomon lineup, capable of railing groomers when needed and taking soft snow and chop in stride when called upon. Light enough to use as a hybrid touring-alpine ski but with the stability and power of many a heavier alpine ride, the Lumen 98 is one of the premier choices on the market.
- Progression meets an innovative freeride shape with lower widest points and a lengthened rocker to bring playfulness and reliability to all types of turns
- C/FX carbon backbone and double sidewalls create a powerful ski with strong edge hold
- C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of carbon and flax woven together to combine the strength, stability and minimal weight of carbon with the increased damping of flax
- Cork inserts in the tip and tail eliminate chatter, offering a smooth, playful ride
- Full poplar wood core construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations