The 2024 Salomon S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 binding ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, SHIFT to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
- DIN Range: 6-13
- Weight: 885g / 1/2 pair
- +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified): The certification guarantees equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Easy Climbing Aids Manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Low Profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Crampon System: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.