Each 2024 Salomon S/Lab Shift MNC 10 Ski Binding clocks in at no more than 875 grams of Carbon-infused PA, making it ideal for hiking uphill. Its freeride capabilities really shine when 47 MM of toe elasticity gives skiers the leeway to go faster over a breadth of terrain with confidence. When doing so, you'll notice plenty of power transmission with XL Wings that envelop the tip of your boot. Its low stand height also plays a part in getting a feel for the terrain while powering downhill. Through all the peaks and valleys of your winter, the S/Lab MNC's ready to ride them out with you.
- Downhill performance: The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
- Touring capability: PIN toe design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
- Lightweight: Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.750kg / pair.
- Adjustment range (US sizes): 3.75
- Adjustment range (mm): 30
- Height: 30mm