Retro Japow roots inspire the 2024 Rossignol XV Sushi Snowboard, a fish-shaped pow-surfer keen to explore the deep. This board's ultra-wide nose, tight tapered tail, and hefty rockered lift keep it buoyant in fresh powder.
- Snow-surfer built for retro-inspired powder snowboarding
- Directional shape is wide and tapered for max float and control
- AmpTek Elite camber with extra rocker in the nose for boosted buoyancy
- L.I.T.E. Frame core tech offers damping for a smooth ride
- Reverse directional flex balances power and maneuverability for all-mountain versatility