The Rossignol Blackops 92 Skis w/ Xpress 11 GW Bindings is a great combination for those skiers looking for a versatile ski that can tackle the entire mountain. At 92-millimeters underfoot, you are getting the ideal waist width for that excels in just about any condition on any terrain. And with a nice even flex, it will appeal to a wide variety of skier ability levels from intermediate to advanced skiers as well. Intermediate skiers will love the approachability and ease of initiating in and out of turns with the Black Ops 92. Advanced skiers will appreciate the well roundedness of the ski, performing equally as well on the groomers, in the bumps, steeps, trees, and in 2-4" of the fresh stuff you just received over night. With a wood core and sidewall construction, the skier gets a unique combination of grip, balance and power, all working together to provide a wide variety of turn shapes at different speeds. Ski them aggressively and they will reward you, or ski them at a causal pace and they will provide quick and easy edge action for carving and bumps. The Blackops 92 compares best to your childhood best friend; always there when you need it to be and by your side no matter what. Make your winter extra special this season and filled with unforgettable memories with Rossignol Blackops 92 Skis w/ Xpress 11 GW Bindings.
- Paulownia Wood Core: A light and fast-growing hardwood from SE Asia, Paulownia is the preferred starting point for high performance lightweight skis.
- Rectangular Sidewalls: Rectangular Sidewall constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Included Bindings: Look Xpress 11 GW BindingS
- Includes Xpress 11 GW Bindings: DIN Range 3.5 - 11
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Warranty: 2 Years
- *Ski Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis. Track mounted bindings which are easy to mount and feature tool-less adjustment. Skis & Bindings Ship Separately. The Base/Track system is mounted by the manufacture so only assembly (no drilling) is needed to complete the installation of the bindings onto these skis. Always have a certfified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.