Built for the modern freeskier, Nordica’s 2023 Unleashed collection is perfect for those who spend their days off trail in the woods and chasing pow. With an emphasis on versatility, these skis provide the perfect blend of playfulness and performance, enabling you to transform the entire mountain into your playground. Their rockered tip and tail profile easily handles diverse terrain and variable conditions. And to further boost your confidence, they pair a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal, which enhances edge hold and dampens vibrations for an especially smooth ride. If you view groomers as nothing more than how you get to the terrain you truly want to ski, the Unleashed is your soulmate.
Whether slashing pow, ripping bumps, or snaking through the trees, Nordica’s Unleashed 98 is at home anywhere. Built for the modern freeskier, it offers a playful ride without sacrificing performance. To boost your confidence, the Unleashed 98 pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This design enhances edge hold and dampens vibrations for an especially smooth ride. Its rocker profile easily handles any terrain and all conditions and for exceptional response and plenty of pop, the Unleashed 98 sports traditional camber underfoot. Its early rise tip and tail provide floatation on deep days and are at home buttering around the mountain. And thanks to its wide waist, the Unleashed 98 offers tremendous versatility, making it the perfect daily driver.
Your best days are yet to come—chase them down and turn loose your creativity with Nordica’s Unleashed. Roam wild and free with Nordica’s Unleashed 98.
- Preformance Wood Core: Full preformance wood core with ABS sidewalls
- Carbon Chassis: Carbon Chassis is a particular technology that integrates a carbon fiber glass into the woodcore.
- Terrain Specific Metal: Terrain Specific TI layer to maximize your day with the stability of metal in a light and playful design.
- True Tip: By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, we were able to increase playfulness and maneuverability of the ski while maintaining the classic powerful and stable feel that we all love so much. The next generation is upon us.
- Tip and Tail Rocker: New shovel / tail rocker design with a lonbger running base length than the Enforcer Free skis.
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base