Secure your 2023 Nitro Magnum Snowboard before someone else does. Pre-orders available now! Cancel anytime at no additional charge. Estimated Ship Date: 9/15/22
A large foot should not be a limitation to progression or deep carves, and the 2023 Nitro Magnum Snowboard makes sure of this by offering a perfect blend of width, Power Pods, support, response, and flex to allow you to continue to step your game up all over the mountain.
The Magnum is the true Wide Snowboard that continues to raise the bar of how a wide board should be engineered to offer the perfect ride. Designed to feel like a standard width snowboard, the Nitro Magnum is a wide board that turns and rides effortlessly in pow and hard-pack with precision. The Directional shape allows for more float in pow, while the Dual Degressive sidecut and Power Pods combination provide a turning sensation that you have never experienced before. Goodbye heel and toe drag
- Powerlite Core: The highest grade of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in the Powerlite core makes for the perfect ride with lots of pop and unmatched strength at a minimum weight.
- Power Pods: Overlaying a tighter sidecut radius in the center of the board with a larger one towards tip and tail creates Nitro’s exclusive POWERPODS which have two amazing effects: On one hand, there is extended board width under the bindings, resulting in additional edge control, especially on hard and icy surfaces as well as simply less toe and heel drag for larger boots and flatter stance angles. On the other hand, POWERPODS make the board super reactive and fast turning once it’s put on edge – while keeping it easy to control if ridden with less dynamics.
- Reflex Core Profile: A thinner core profile between your feet improves handling and increases torsional flex, allowing you to steer your board through a turn with ease.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base: Utilizing a new base material compound, Nitro has achieved higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher on-snow speeds.
- Directional Shape
- Cam-Out Camber is basically a Trüe Camber with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Mountain Flex: With maximum response and drive for fast, all-mountain riding, this snappy flex pattern creates powerful boards for powerful riders.
- Dual Degressive Sidecut: Blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger ones in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro’s most forgiving sidecut.