Secure your 2023 Lib Tech Snowboard before someone else does.
Pre-orders available now! Cancel anytime at no additional charge.
Estimated Ship Date: 9/15/22
A smaller rider’s dreamy camber, directional, all terrain freerider with unlimited freestyle capacity. A relaxed entry directional nose and mild taper floats the pow and crud effortlessly. The powerful C3 camber contour with Magne-Traction® guarantees precise hard pack carving and pop and stomp on big take offs and landings. The sustainable poppy aspen/paulownia core and fast running eco sublimated TNT base will have you beating your parents to the bottom all year long just like Bjorn Fredriksson does. You won''t lose the battle with the DynaSword at your feet.
- Original Power Construction [OP]
- Core: 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia
- Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiber
- Top: Eco Sublimated Polytop
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT (Fast & Low Maintenance)
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/TailImpact Deflection
- Versatile, High Performance Directional Camber
- Magne-Traction® Ice Edge Control, Pow Loving Nose
- Banana Technology [BNA] Effortless Control
- Camber3 - Aggressive All Terrain Contour
- Handcrafted Near Canada In The Usa
- All Mountain - Directional
- BOARD ART BY: Aron Fredriksson (@aron_fredriksson)
|Stance(min-max/set back)||15.5"-20.5" / 1"||15.5"-20.5" / 1"||15.5"-20.5" / 1"|