The Lange RX 130 ski boots are the perfect balance between performance and comfort. These Lange boots have been designed to offer the power and precision that the most committed mountain skiers demand. The new Dual Core shell construction and the Dual 3D lining are seamlessly integrated, ensuring unmatched casing, accuracy and power transmission. The RX-specific fit retains Lange's strong heel lock and foot hold with more instantaneous comfort ready for use.
- Great comfort during the day thanks to the exact 100 mm last
- Dual Core shell and Dual 3D lining seamlessly integrated
- Guaranteed wrap, accuracy and power transmission
- Perfect balance between performance and comfort
- Shell material: Dual-core polyether
- Booty material: Soft polyurethane foam
- 45 mm strap
- Type of coating: Full Dual 3D lining
Double inclined screw:
- Alpine sole with maximum grip
- Compatible with Gripwalk
- Weight: 2150 g (size: EU 26.5)
Dual Core: As you ride and put on your boots, the Dual Core actively compresses and expands, harnessing the potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap and bounce. Precision on easy entries and exits, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
Double 3D lining: The 3D Double Lining is pre-formed to match the inner shell for the most precise power transmission and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomical fit. The Dual 3D Pro Light version is 100% customizable with two low-density, low-weight foams integrated into key adjustment areas for comfort and support.
Performance Fit: The Lange's Performance Fit provides an accurate yet comfortable 100mm last designed for skiers with medium volume feet or skiers looking for slightly less foot compression for all-day comfort.
Natural Stance: Lange's unique Natural Stance complements modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4º) and a more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less fatigue.
Alpine max grip sole: The replaceable bimaterial toe and heel offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be upgraded when used for longer boot life.
The flexibility of a boot indicates the level of support the boot will provide. The higher (stiffer) the bending rate, the stiffer and more reactive the boot. The lower (softer) the bending rate, the more tolerant and comfortable it is. The choice of flex is crucial to the performance that each boot will offer and is selected according to the level of the skier, the discipline and the weight of the skier.
In general we can identify three levels of bending:
For men, it's generally assumed that:
- A 60 to 70 flex is designed for beginners to intermediate.
- An 80 to 110 flex is designed for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- A 120 to 150 flex is designed for expert skiers.
For women, it's generally assumed that:
- A 50-70 flex is designed for beginner and intermediate skiers.
- An 80 to 90 flex is designed for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- A flex from 100 to 110 is for expert skiers.
- Too rigid or stiff bending can limit the skier's ability to progress.
- Heavier and more powerful skiers should select a boot with a higher flex index.