By finding the right combination of mohair and nylon, Kohla has delivered a skin that is durable enough to handle morning after morning of fresh snow crystals scraping away at your plush while remaining lightweight with plenty of glide so you can sneak in that extra lap at the end of the day. The specially formulated Smart Glue that's easy to pull apart is equally at home on brutally cold mid-winter ascents as it is hunting for corn during springtime missions. The standard stainless-steel tip attachments come in two widths, with the ability to put on additional tip attachments designed to work with tip notches or prefabricated skin attachments, for the freedom to use on any type of ski. Keeping within the theme of reliability, Kohla sources high quality materials that can withstand the harsh conditions likely to be found on your next adventure. For a versatile mix skin that allows you to access freedom, however you define it, then the Freeride skin from Kohla should be on your shortlist.
- Freeride Mohair mix combines nylon and mohair into a well-rounded, durable skin.
- Rubber Fiber Seal Technology is 100% waterproof to protect your glue in wet conditions.
- Smart Glue works down to -22 degrees Fahrenheit and remains easy to pull off skis in any conditions.
- K-clip spring tail attachment is secure and easy to adjust on a perforated elastic strap.
- Two stainless steel tip attachments (85mm and 110mm wide) included.
- High-precision laser cut finish provides clean edges from the factory.
- Fluorocarbon impregnation gives better glide out of the box.
- Customizable fastening system works with a variety of different skis.
- Made in Austria without the use of solvents.