The Saba Pro was designed alongside the Nia Pro—Unlike other pro models out there, our Saba + Nia have been designed as part of collaborative effort with all of our athletes from around the world. They took on full creative control with shape, flex, artwork, and construction while designing the ski of their dreams.
The Saba + Nia feature Icelantic’s Reflective Rocker profile. Reflective Rocker is a full rocker profile that mirrors the sidecut radius, creating a ski that is both playful and surfy when skiing flat, while still allowing the skier to engage the entire edge, providing the power to charge and carve the ski when needed. Designed with a long, gradual rocker profile and a balanced flex, the Saba and Nia are stiff enough to minimize chatter, while providing the skier a solid platform to stomp landings without wheeling out.
The Icelantic Saba Pro 107 is the only tool you'll ever need to traverse the powder this winter. With the Hybrid Flight Core that delivers responsiveness and playfulness while knee-deep in powder, to the effortless surfing feel that you get when flying at mach 1 through the powder, do you really need anything else? The Saba Pro is stable enough to fly down the groomers, yet still light enough to make quick tight turns when your in the trees. Get a ski that makes you feel like you really can fly with the Icelantic Saba Pro 107.
- Hybrid Flight Core - incorporates poplar and paulownia wood for natural pop and response.
- Unilateral Fiberglass Layer - adds stiffness and strength without sacrificing the playfulness of the tips and tails.
- Carbonium Topsheet - provides extra durability and gives a nice finish to the ski
- Recommended Bindings - Tyrolia Attack2 13, Look SPX 12, Salomon STH WTR 13, Marker Griffon
- Recommended Brake Size - 110-115mm
All Mountain Wide skis are one-quiver for on/off-trail
Wide - ideal for big mountain, off-trail and deep powder
Medium - the casual skier with athletic ability
Full Rocker for playful freestyle and powder skiing