If we're heading to the resort we always hope it will be full of powder so we can be clipped into 2023 Head's Kore 117 Ski. It's a powder ski with plenty of stiffness to stay stable when we're ripping down the steeps with powder shots flying overhead every turn. A beefy width and rockered profile help us keep our tips up when the buckets are bottomless.
- Big mountain lines and big powder dumps are all on this ski's agenda
- Beefy 117mm waist ensures plenty of float in deep, soft powder
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with ease
- Rockered tip & tail navigate powder with ease, add pivoty control
- Karuba wood core with Graphene and carbon laminates for stiffness
- Sandwich sidewall increases durability and torsional rigidity
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat sections