The 2024 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 Skis with Bindings is an all- mountain combination. At 88-millimeters underfoot, is very quick edge to edge, thanks in part to positive camber underfoot. The Black Pearl 88 uses a rocker-camber-rocker profile that gives the ski exceptional versatility in a myriad of snow conditions. Early rise in the tips helps the forebody of the ski track straight though chop while providing just enough to float to get by when the snow gets soft. Camber underneath the boot helps the ski grip through carved turns on the piste, and a nearly flat tail offers the power needed to finish carves through the full radius of the turn. Blizzard uses TrueBlend wood core technology with vertically laminated wood of varied density in the core to create a ski that flexes firmer underfoot and softer towards the ends of the ski. Titanal metal and unidirectional carbon laminates in the tip and tails keep this ski calm through tough snow conditions and high speeds. This ski is a bit stiffer and will bring a rider to their full potential.
- Sidecut: 128/88/110 mm in 165 cm length
- Turn Radius: 14 meters at 165 cm length
- TrueBlend Wood Core
- Carbon Frame
- Fiberglass/Carbon Laminate
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker Profile
- Ability Level: Intermediate and Advanced Skiers
- *Ski Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis. Track mounted bindings which are easy to mount and feature tool-less adjustment. Skis & Bindings Ship Separately. The Base/Track system is mounted by the manufacture so only assembly (no drilling) is needed to complete the installation of the bindings onto these skis. Always have a certfified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.