The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 95 W HT GW - an easy-to-move-in, comfortable boot for women that offers great alpine performance for all-day comfort. Prolite construction puts reinforcement in all the right places to add stability, guaranteeing great skiing performance. Frictionless Pivot and the Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism offer go-anywhere comfort and convenience, with a women-specific cuff height and shape for medium width feet. Hybrid Tech inserts in the toe of the boot allow for compatibility with hybrid touring bindings like the Atomic Shift MNC. The 3D Silver W liner with a Touring Flex Zone offer great out of the box fit and increases comfort level significantly. Slip-free GripWalk soles make walking easy! Your feet will be happy from opening bell to last chair.
- Flex Level(50 = soft, 140 = responsive): 95
- Last: 100mm (medium)
- Liner:, 3D Silver with Touring Flex Zone Liner
- Prolite: Prolite is a way of building skis and boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine and ski edge.
- Energy Backbone: The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in their Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Footbed: N/A
- Buckles; 6000-Series Alu Buckle with Micro adjustment
- Power Strap; 35mm Velcro Strap
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Shell Rotation 3°
- Range of Motion 54°
- Free/Lock 4.0: Forward lean 13°/15° (Default) 17°
- CT GripWalk Pads
- Size Adjuster Included
- 1697 g