We aren't in charge of the weather, so unfortunately it doesn't snow every night. When it hasn't snowed for days we trust the Armada Stranger Ski to keep the firm conditions fun. The 100mm waist handles refrozen crud and icy groomers alike, while the short turn radius encourages us to arc beautiful turns down long runs.
- Frontside carving ski designed for days between storms
- 100mm waist is quick edge to edge and stable at speed
- Short turn radius encourages carving control
- Camber underfoot allows you to lay turns on firm snow
- Rocker in the tip and tail lets you break your edge free
- Poplar and ash combine for a damp and durable ride
- Sintered bases keep your speed up on long cat tracks