The 2023 Armada Women's ARW 106 UL is the evolution of the long-sought one-ski quiver for the shredder who does a little bit of everything. An ultralight Caruba Core lowers the swingweight and keeps things light when boosting airs or hitting the bootpack to get that secret stash. The Smear Tech base’s edgeless beveled tips and tails help the ski effortlessly float in powder and charge through crud without deflecting while enabling a surfy feel and catch-free butters. With sizes going up to 180 and 188, we expect plenty of your guy friends looking for versatile performance with a unique, ultralight construction to pick these up as well. Chase powder, lap the park, carve up groomers and slay the bumps. The ARW 106 UL is ready for anything.
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- CARUBA CORE - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- SMEAR TECH - Smear Tech - A 3D Beveled base in the tip and tail creates a unique feel in all snow conditions. Less likely to catch in crud, self-centering in deep snow and un-catchable on takeoffs, Smear Tech lets you float effortlessly whether sliding forwards, backwards or sideways.
- 2.5 IMPACT EDGE - Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- S7 BASE - A sintered base optimized for speed, durability and wax retention.
- AR75 SIDEWALL - Sidewall on 75% of the ski to allow for weight savings on tip and tail while maintaining ridgitiy and drive in the prime zone.