Park skiers and all-mountain skiers alike have found that slightly wider dimensions underfoot have more of an upside than downside. We have not found a better example of this than in the Armada ARV 100 Ski. When storms haven't shown their face in a while, or the park is starting to soften up in the spring, we love this ski. The caruba core keeps things lightweight for long days and big spins, while the 100mm waist, forgiving rocker profile, and powerful camber section enable us to take our tricks all over the mountain and the world.
- All-mountain freestyle skis for modern riders who express themselves
- 100mm waist width balances maneuverability with stability and float
- Short turn radius offers edge control in the park and on groomers
- Camber underfoot adds power and stability for hard-charging
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers forgiveness and pivoting control
- Caruba core keeps the swing weight down while offering a damp feel
- Sintered bases help you clear the big line, skip across cat tracks