Volkl Yumi 84 Skis - Women's 2021
The 2021 Volkl Yumi 84 is precise but smooth in turns, easy to handle in chop and bumps, and solid underfoot when the snow turns to ice. The Yumi 84 is an especially playful and easy to handle freeride ski. This year's model feels smoother and at the same time livelier and can be ridden harder with less effort.
The strength of the Yumi has always been the huge range of skiers’ abilities who can enjoy it, and the lively, yet stable feel on the front side blended with the float and maneuverability for an occasional off-piste venture makes it yet another winner. The Yumi is hard to top as a do-it-all frontside ski.
- Ski Radius: 3D Radius Sidecut: R1= Tail, R2= Center/Main, R3= Tip
- R1: 15m R2: 11m R3: 14m @147cm
- R2: 18m R2: 13m R3: 16m @154cm
- R2: 19m R2: 14m R3: 17m @161cm
- Binding: Flat - use any binding you like
- Category: All Mountain, Freeride
- Ski Sidecut: 125/84/107
- Ski Profile: Tip and Tail Rocker
- Weight: 1370g @154cm
- Performance Levels: Advanced beginner, advanced intermediate
- 3D Radius Sidecut
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing. This ski rides amazingly light and effortlessly both on and off the piste.
- Glass Frame: The Glass Frame makes the ski forgiving and easier to control than a ski with a Titanal frame.
- Titanal Power Plate: The Titanal binding platform provides direct power transfer and a fast pressure built-up from one edge to another. This gives the skis the most direct response right from the turn initiation. In narrow and rough terrain, you will directly benefit from the ski's faster and more direct reaction and with less effort required.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- Multi Layer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood surrounding it.
We Also Recommend
Armada ARW 116 VJJ Skis - Women's 2020
Atomic Skis Bent Chetler Skis - Kid's & Junior 2021