Updated for comfort and convenience, the Double Boa version of the TM-2 brings customized comfort and stability through two independent dials, making it supportive enough for big-league charging, yet flexible enough for tweaking out tricks. The Performance Backstay maximizes response where we need it most, and a thermo-moldable liner comfortably conforms to the foot's shape. The Performance footbed provides plentiful support underfoot with its custom-mold Energy Foam. And to ensure the boot stays lighter than the competition, the Performance Rubber sole shaves serious weight while absorbing impact with Energy Foam cushioning.
- All-terrain snowboard boot with response ideal in the steep and deep
- Mid-stiff flex for responsive charging and forgiving tweaks
- Zonal Boa dials for micro-adjustments in the upper and lower foot
- Heat-moldable Performance liner offers loads of support
- Lightweight rubber sole shaves weight off the setup
- Performance footbed and STI Energy Foam cushion the foot and absorb impacts