Thanks to the 2022 Tecnica Cochise 105 Dyn GW Alpine Touring Boot we were able to get rid of our multiple boot quiver and instead rely on this one boot for both our resort and backcountry exploits. The 99mm last offers a comfortable fit without sacrificing too much precision, and the 105 flex allows for a deep flex and forgiveness in sticky situations. Meanwhile, the burly walk mode allows for effortless navigation of skin tracks and peace of mind on the downhill.
- Versatile boot made for uphill and downhill performance
- 105 flex balances precise control with relaxing forgiveness
- 99mm last offers comfort, power, and accommodates wide feet
- Classic 2-piece, 4-buckle design offers a reliable feel
- Mobility cuff works with walk mode for easy uphill performance
- Gripwalk and AT fittings lock into most bindings