When skinning just isn’t an option, post-holing shouldn’t be either. Their collaboration with Verts offers you a split friendly climbing alternative - the first ever splitboard specific snowshoe. The snowshoe has specially designed pucks that work seamlessly with Spark R&D bindings, as well as all other puck compatible splitboard specific bindings.
- Slide your Spark binding directly onto the adapter, no need for a separate snowshoe binding.
- Designed specifically for ascending steep slopes.
- Toe forward design for fatigue-free front pointing.
- High performance, non-stick, super tough nylon material.
- Compatible with Spark R&D bindings, as well as all other puck compatible splitboard specific bindings except for the K2 Kwicker.
Size: Compact 18.75 x 8.5 inch (48 x 22cm) footprint
Weight: 1.21lb/ea (548g) - 2.41lb/pr (1095g)