- Updated version is lighter weight with revamped uppers, faster mud evacuation and an even more powerful, grippy connection to the ground
- Welded, foot-hugging uppers
- SensiFit™ construction delivers precise, optimal foothold and comfort
- Quicklace™ closures feature a minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening that allows easy on/off
- Midsoles are made from EnergyCell™+, a high-rebound compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability
- Updated outsoles shed mud quicker and deliver an even better grip on wet surfaces
- Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® rubber outsoles include deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion
- Features materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
|Foot Length (in.)||8.5||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6|
How to meausre:
1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
2.. Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
3. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
4. Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both fee and take the longer distance to determine your size.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
6. Find this measuremtn in Inches in the size chart above.