The 2022 Salomon S/LAB Shift MNC 10 Ski Bindings are the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain. It is made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA for lightweight strength. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
- XL Wings Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Easy climbing aids manipulation Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Aluminium A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Carbon-infused PA lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
- Norm: MNC
- Weight (half pair): 875g
- Adjustement range (US sizes): 3.75
- Adjustment range: 30mm
- Din Scale: 4-10
- Height: 30