Salomon Malamute Snowboard Boots - 2020
The Salomon Malamute Snowboard Boots are the stiffest and most feature-rich snowboard boot in the Salomon line, designed for the ultimate response and comfort for riding everything from steep, technical lines in British Columbia to seemingly endless powder laps in the Land of the Rising Sun. Built to meet the demands of Bode Merrill, these boots provide the support needed while he hits massive backcountry booters or insane cliff drops, and are the boot of choice even for urban and park features.
A stiff flex provides these needs by giving unmatched support and response for the ultimate control of your board. Powerlock lacing offers zonal tightening to secure your foot and get you on the hill quickly when the lifts start spinning. Salomon's most comfortable Platinum Liner is fully heat-moldable to contour to every bend and rise in your foot, while an inner heel harness and integrated heel strap lock down your foot to prevent heel lift. The Ortolite C3 footbed cushions you from huge landings and chattery snow, and a Trek EC+ sole equips you with more traction than you could ever need while you bootpack up tight chutes or to the take off of the booter you and your friends have spent days building.
- Charge down tight chutes or rip huge booters with this premium boot
- Stiff flex offers rapid response and support for technical riding
- Powerlock zonal lacing secures your foot quickly and easily
- Platinum liner offers premium comfort and is heat-moldable
- Power Frame shell with Energizer H-bars for customizable support
- Ortholite C3 footbed cushions overshot landings or chattery snow
- Inner heel harness and integrated heel strap prevents heel lift
- Trek EC+ eubber sole absorbs impact and offers supreme traction