Salomon Lo-Fi BOA/Lace Snowboard Boots - 2019
Designed to provide you with perfect comfort and response as you tackle the entire mountain with a freestyle-minded approach, the Salomon Lo Fi Snowboard Boot uses a new Mutation construction that highlights key areas and gets them to work together to optimize performance and maximize comfort. This pairs with the Dual Boa closure system with H3 Coiler Reel that delivers, well, zonal lacing to customize your fit one zone at a time and eliminate painful pressure points.
As performance-driven as it is comfortable, the ShadowFlex liner uses thermo-moldable Custom Fit foam to increase comfort and foothold as it contours to the natural shape of your foot. Sensifit panels ensure a precise fit that holds the foot from the midsole to the laces comfortably, while the molded TPU SpringBack spine delivers a precise and reliable flex. The Ortholite C3 footbed creates a cooler, drier, and better-cushioned home for your foot that won't break down over time and is built to maintain its cushy comfort. Salomon installed a watertight neoprene seal around the lower foot for waterproof protection in the deep stuff, and rounded the Hi Fi out with an ultralight HiFive EC+ outsole for exceptional rebound and comfort.
- Versatile performance meets top-tier comfort in this all-terrain boot
- Dual Boa closure system secures a comfy fit in seconds
- STR8JKT internal ahrness prevents heel lift
- Mutation construction optimizes comfort and response
- Thermo-moldable design conforms to your foot's shape
- TPU SpringBack spine keeps the flex right where you want it
- Impact-absorbing midsole and footbed cushion landings
- Lightweight, grippy outsole prevents chatter and holds firm