The Rossignol Blackops Blazer Ski is fun, playful, and has plenty of pop. We’re clipping into it when we’re skiing in the trees, down steep chutes, and off small cliffs around the resort. It’s versatile enough to use throughout the season with an energized ride that makes every run you take more fun than the last.
- Lively and agile all mountain ski made for carving at the resort
- Versatile 98mm waist width designed to go all over the mountain
- Titanal insert provides a responsive flex, edge grip, and rebound
- Damp Tech reduces ski vibration for a smooth ride at high speeds
- Poplar wood core blends power with playfulness for a lively ride
- Responsive Diego Fiber reduces weight and adds responsiveness
- Blackops range made with materials with lower environmental impact