Nordica Strider Elite 130 Ski Boots - 2022
The Strider Elite 130 DYN is nothing less than an all-mountain masterpiece. Designed for the most discerning skiers, this premium boot establishes a new standard in freeride performance. And it does this while bringing an unparalleled ride to the hike category. Built around a precise 99mm fit, it excels anywhere—and everywhere. Its Grilamid cuff and shell strike the perfect balance between minimizing weight and maximizing performance, ensuring the boot is especially light for hiking while also amplifying power and response for the ride down. The boot's alpine hike mechanism affords a generous 46° range of motion yet when locked-out in ski mode, its metal spine delivers unprecedented response and precision. And to keep feet warm and dry, the Strider Elite 130 DYN sports Primaloft insulation. Dynafit inserts deliver additional versatility while the Strider's GripWalk soles incorporate a Michelin tread that boosts traction from the parking lot to the peak. Don't just demand more—demand the best-with the Strider Elite 130 DYN.
- Flex: 130
- Last: 100mm
- Shell: Infrared Grilamid
- Cuff: Carbon Triax
- Liner: 3D Cork Fit Primaloft Light
- Buckles: Light Weight Mirco Aluminum
- Spoiler: Yes
- Powerstrap: 45mm
TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION:
- The combination of three different plastics offers maximum power with comfort and easy entry to the ski boot.
- Lightweight athletic equipment is fundamentally important, so we've devolved a whole new lightweight shell, specific to the challenges associated with a products this light. The Tri-Force Frame design is a remarkable concept, using an anatomical shell design that channels energy through the body of the boot to the edges of your skis. It allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION (BENEFITS):
- Increases comfort without sacrificing power
- Easy on and off
- Fast and Easy Ski Boot Customization
- The true key in creating a custom boot design is not whether you can manipulate the natural form of a boots shell but rather, to create a boot design that can easily and effectively deliver the proper level of modifications, in critical areas, that will benefit not only the fit of the boot but will also enhance its on snow performance and feel. For this reason we developed our Infrared Heating Element and our Tri-Force shell. We saw the need to create a boot design and a customization technology that would work together to deliver the perfect amount of customization, only to areas of the shell where it's needed. We also saw the need to create a system that was accurate and easy to use, saving time and eliminating mistakes. The key component in achieving this is the Infrared Heating lamp, heating the plastic of the boot quickly from the inside out, at a right temperature. This allows the boot to remain undamaged by the heating element and for the customization to take a permanently defined shape.
INFRARED TECHNOLOGY (BENEFITS):
- Precise Custom Fit
- Relieves pressure from sensitive areas & bunions
CUSTOM CORK FIT:
- Fast and easy liner customization.
- Engineered with the combination of a natural cork compound and an anatomical pre-shaped 3D laminate, our Custom Cork Liners create the perfect balance between comfort and performance while being completely customizable.
CUSTOM CORK FIT (BENEFITS):
- Precise Custom Fit
- Increases warmth
- Shock absorption
- Increases control
- Breathable insulation that keeps your feet warm and dry
- Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content
- Waterproof textile prevents water and snow from entering the boot.
GRIP WALK SOLES:
Extra grippy soles with easy walk technology.
GRIP WALK SOLES (BENEFITS):
- Better grip and traction on variable terrain
- Makes walking in ski boots easy and more natural
- GripWalk + ISO 9523 Compatible
We Also Recommend
Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 S GW Ski Boots - 2022
Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 120 Tech GW Alpine Touring Boots - 2022
Dalbello il Moro MX 110 ID Ski Boots - 2020
Dalbello Krypton 110 I.D. Uni Ski Boots - 2021