The 2023 Nordica Navigator 85 CA designed to make skiing truly accessible. Channeling the fun at the heart of Nordica's legendary Enforcer skis into a design with a slightly narrower waist, the Navigator 85 CA is the most progressive ski Nordica offers. This construction also provides exceptional edge hold and response while reducing vibrations for a smooth and predictable ride. Its classic, squared-off tail shape further enhances edge hold and makes it even easier to transition between turns while its early rise tip offers versatility in soft snow and readily absorbs bumps. By inspiring confidence and making it is easier to ski, the Navigator 85 CA keeps you smiling.
- All-Mountain Rocker – Smooth rocker at both tip and tail with camber underfoot provides balanced performance anywhere on the mountain.
- Medium-Stiff Flex
- Enforcer Inspired Tip – Early-rise blunt nose tip shape for limitless versatility.
- Dobermann Inspired Tail – Squared off tail shape for on-trail performance.
- Laminated Poplar & Beech Wood Core
- Titanal Hex Bridge – A layer of .4 mm Titanal with laser cut hexagonal holes links formidable power with energy-saving lightness.
- Polyamide Top Foil
- CA Carbon Prepreg Sheets
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Ability: Intermediate / Advanced
- Style: Piste / All Mountain
- Includes Marker TP2 Light 11 Bindings – DIN Range 3 - 11
- *Ski Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis. Track mounted bindings which are easy to mount and feature tool-less adjustment. Skis & Bindings Ship Separately. The Base/Track system is mounted by the manufacture so only assembly (no drilling) is needed to complete the installation of the bindings onto these skis. Always have a certfified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
|Tip Width (mm)||123||124||124||125|
|Waist Width (mm)||84||85||85||85|
|Tail Width (mm)||105||108||109||110|
|Turning Radius (m)||15||15.5||16.5||17.5|