Secure your 2023 Nordica HF Elite Heat Ski Boots Ski before someone else does. Pre-Orders available Now! Cancel Anytime at no additional charge. Estimated Ship Date: 9/15/2022.
The 2023 Nordica HF Elite Heat Women's Ski Boot is an awesome option for advanced intermediate to expert level riders with a Medium Wide Forefoot and Medium Calf Volume. The HF features Nordica's Infrared Technology which allows the shell to be manipulated and regulate unwanted pressure points after bringing it to a qualified ski shop. Nordica bring s convenience to the table with Hands Free Back Buckle Closure System which allows you to slide your foot in the boot with no hassle and close the buckle with your foot or ski pole. Therm-IC Powered Heat is a battery operated, 3 setting heating system within the liner for maximum warmth for the coldest days. Convenience and comfort packed into one with the Nordica HF Elite Heat Rear Entry Boot.
- Back Buckle Closure System uses a unique rear lever and cable to allow these boots to open wide for entry and exit, and then quickly and easily lock down to a perfect pre-set fit
- Double Axis Pivot takes advantage of the Back Buckle Closure to improve lateral support for immediate ski response
- Integrated Therm-ic Heating System uses a built-in power supply to allow for on-the fly custom control of the built-in warming system
- Last Width: 102
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Flex: Medium
- Built-in Primaloft® insulation provides warmth no matter the conditions, and makes Therm-ic Heater more efficient
- Isotherm Lining wicks moisture away from your skin for warmer, drier toes no matter what
- 3D Cork Fit Liner uses natural material to give you the support you need in key areas while still allowing for full customization
- Infrared PU Construction allows a bootfitter to custom-shape the shell and cuff to suit your needs
- Instep Volume Control (I.V.C.) Technology allows you to customize your fit for improved control and comfort
- Replaceable outsoles allow you to keep these boots in service longer, or upgrade to high-traction GripWalk options (sold separately)