Nordica Enforcer 88 Skis - 2020
New in Nordica's 2020 line is the Enforcer 88 skis that are a narrower version of the Enforcer 93 with a slightly tighter turn radius for quicker edge-to-edge transitions. The construction between the two models is pretty much identical - two sheets of metal which sandwich the wood core for great dampness and strength, and cam-rock profile for easy turn initiation. If you are looking for a hard snow East Coast ski that rips down the slopes, the Nordica Enforcer 88 is your best choice in the Enforcer line of skis.
- Sidecut: 122/88/110 mm at 186 cm length
- Turn Radius: 17.5 meters at 186 cm length
- Wood Core with Carbon Strips
- Dual-Metal Laminate
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker Profile
- Ability Level: Advanced and Expert Skiers