The 2024 Nitro Drop Snowboard is a versatile directional stick that surfs powder and carves groomers with equal proficiency, ensuring every day is a good day to ride. The traditional directional powder shape, Cam-Out profile, and medium flex make the Drop an easy choice for any day on the mountain, even if fresh snow hasn't fallen. When a storm creeps in overnight, there's no need to swap boards: the directional shape puts our weight over the tail and raises the tip, keeping us afloat. Nitro's unique Power Pods add edge grip for railing turns on hardpack or navigating the steeps, while a lightweight and strong Powercore and Bi-Lite laminates offer lightweight strength and smooth flex. A rock-solid sintered base keeps us blasting downhill at full speed, finishing this board on a confidence-boosting high note.
- Fun all-mountain board with a pow-friendly directional shape
- Cam-Out Camber with powerful flow and floaty, forgiving tips
- All-terrain medium flex for best response on groomers and more
- Tip-to-tail poplar core is idyllically light, strong, and poppy
- Power Pods reduce toe drag, add contact points, and boost response
- Bi-Lite laminate strengthens the board without upping stiffness