Marker Squire 11 ID Ski Bindings - 2020
Marker Squire 11 ID ski bindings suit intermediate and lighter-weight advanced skiers looking for excellent power transmission in very lightweight freeride bindings.
- SOLE.ID system lets your local shop adjust bindings to fit traditional alpine or alpine touring boot soles, giving you flexibility to choose a boot with GripWalk soles
- Stainless-steel antifriction device (AFD) allows essential lateral boot movement despite dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- Triple Pivot Light Toe is lightweight and offers efficient power transmission from your boots to your skis
- Hollow Linkage heels save weight and increase stiffness by using a hollow, aluminum axle
- Compatible with boots with ISO 5355, ISO 9523 and Walk to Ride (WTR) soles
- Standard height without skis: 25mm; weight per pair: 4 lbs. 4 oz.
|Boot Sole Compatibility||
Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk, and Touring (ISO 9523)
|Recommended Skier Weight||
240 - 370 millimeters
|Brake Width (mm)||