Want a very light setup with solid all-mountain performance for all-day touring? The Marker F10 Tour bindings get you into ski touring, while offering years of great performance.
- SOLE.ID height-adjustable gliding plates allow you to use alpine or touring boots—compatible with Alpine ISO 5355, Alpine Touring ISO 9523 and GripWalk soles
- Hollow linkage step-in heels reduce weight while maximizing torsional stiffness; heels absorb energy to minimize unwanted release
- Hollow Tech fiber-reinforced frame baseplates provide impressive riding stability, yet are very light due to their gas-injected hollow construction
- Climbing aids offer 7° and 13° positions to allow comfortable, relaxed uphill skinning; integrated elastomer pads damp impact, reducing that irritating "clack"
- Triple Pivot Light toes with horizontally inserted springs combine with the gliding plates to ensure precise release behavior; lightweight aluminum bridges on top add support
- AFD (antifriction device) gliding plates support a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice
- Include 100 mm wide brakes
- DIN range of 3 to 10 is a great choice for intermediate and lighter-weight skiers
|Boot Sole Compatibility||
Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk (ISO 23223), and Touring (ISO 9523)
L: 305-365 millimeters
|Brake Width (mm)||
4 lbs. 10 oz.