Marker F10 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings - 2021
Marker's F10 Tour is an ideal entry level touring binding that can offer years of great performance. Focusing on producing the right binding for the end user is Marker’s DNA. For the skier who wants a very light all-day touring setup with solid all-mountain performance, the Tour 10 features a DIN range of 3-10, making it a great choice for lighter weight skiers. Compatible to all kinds of alpine and touring boots, thanks to Sole.ID! The Climbing Aid works with 0°, 7° and 13° for relaxed uphill climbing in any angle.
- AFD Stainless Steel - All marker bindings are equipped with a moveable afd (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the afd to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Sole I.D. - Whatever boot you wear, all marker sole.id bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether you prefer alpine boots or boots with touring sole, with sole.id the bindings can be adjusted in seconds. The secret is the height-adjustable gliding plate; easy to handle and of course providing uncompromising performance. Sole.id respects ISO 5355 (alpine boots) and ISO 9523 (boots with touring soles).
- Triple Pivot Light Toe - The compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behavior which is comparable to all other marker bindings. Why should touring skiers and freestylers accept any compromises? An aluminum bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage Heel - The heel was also redesigned from the ground up to optimize retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminum hollow axle saves on weight and maximizes the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Hollow Tech – Marker’s fiber-reinforced frame base plate provides impressive riding stability and is yet very light due to the gas injected hollow construction.
- Climbing Aid - The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Backcountry Comfort - The patented, ergonomically shaped lever under the boot allows comfortable opening and closing. The position prevents the binding from unwanted release and provides unparalleled security against an undesired “telemark“ situation.
- Touring Balance - Switching the lever to touring mode moves the whole binding 40 mm backward, allowing a more comfortable walking position and keeping the ski optimally balanced for kick turns and steep terrain.
- Touring Base Plate - The wide frame construction is secured at several positions, perfectly distributing the pressure for unparalleled skiing performance. 2 sizes are available for optimum size range and stocking efficiency.
- Weight: SM: 1908 g, LG: 1938 g
- Size: SM: 265mm – 325mm, LG: 305mm – 365mm
- Brake Width: 90mm
- Din/ISO Range: 3.0 - 10.0
- Recom. Skier's Weight: < 120kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 36 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light
- AFD Gliding Plate: Height adjustable
- Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage