Secure your 2023 Lib Tech Snowboard before someone else does.
Pre-orders available now! Cancel anytime at no additional charge.
Estimated Ship Date: 9/15/22
Baldface dreaming, resort ripper… Jamie went a little longer and a little narrower on his favorite pow blaster this year and now it rips the hardpack as well as the pow. Wide enough to float effortlessly through tight trees, loves a straight line, glides through the flats and snaps tight pockets. Perfect for pow days at home or that dream cat trip. VOLUME SHIFTED, RIDE THIS BOARD SHORTER THAN YOUR NORMAL BOARD. 648 SQUARE INCH SURFACE AREA.
- Original Power Construction [OP]
- Core: 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia
- Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiber
- Top: Eco Sublimated Polytop
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT (Fast & Low Mantainance)
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/TailImpact Deflection
- Maximum Float And Planing Surface (648 Sq. In.)
- Banana Technology [Bna] Effortless Control
- Handcrafted Near Canada In The Usa
- experiMENTAL / FREERIDE - DIRECTIONAL
- BOARD ART BY: Jamie Lynn (@jamiemlynn)
|Stance(min-max/set back)||19.5"-24.25" / 3"|