Secure your 2023 Lib Tech Snowboard before someone else does.
Pre-orders available now! Cancel anytime at no additional charge.
Estimated Ship Date: 9/15/22
A dreamy camber directional all terrain freeride board with unlimited freestyle capacity. The relaxed entry directional nose and mild taper floats the pow and crud effortlessly. A powerful C3 camber contour with Magne-Traction® guarantees precise hard pack carving and pop and stomp on big take offs and landings. The sustainable poppy aspen/paulownia core and fast running eco sublimated TNT base will have you beating your friends to the bottom all season long. An Austen Sweetin and Phil Hansen favorite.
- Original Power Construction [OP]
- Core: 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia
- Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiber
- Top: Eco Sublimated Polytop
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT (Fast & Low Maintenance)
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/TailImpact Deflection
- Magne-Traction® Effortless Edge Hold
- Banana Technology [BNA] Effortless Control
- Camber3 - Aggressive All Terrain Contour
- Handcrafted Near Canada In The Usa
- All Mountain - Directional
- BOARD ART BY: Mike Parillo (@mikeparillo)
|Stance(min-max/set back)||18.5"-23.5" / 1"||19.25"-24" / 1"||20.25"-25" / 1"||20.25"-25" / 1"||20.25"-25" / 1"|