Lange XT FREE 110 Freetour Ski Boots - Women's 2020
The Lange Women's XT 110 LV Freetour Ski Boot is ready to tear up steep powder lines in the backcountry, hike to the good stashes in the resort, and rip spring corn in the backside bowls. Its stiff 110 flex will give advanced skiers the power needed to drive skis down steep faces and technical terrain, and the low-volume 97-millimeter last adds a precise, performance-oriented fit that skiers with narrower feet will especially love. Lange's patented Power V-Lock 2.0 walk mode offers an impressive 43 degrees of cuff rotation for maximum mobility on the uphill, yet doesn't sacrifice any downhill performance thanks to the metal-on-metal locking mechanism.
A Grilamid shell keeps the XT 110 lightweight for efficiency on the skin track and maintains impressive rebound and responsiveness on the down for quick energy transfer to your skis. The liner features high-density foam in key areas for a cushy fit and feel and is thermo-moldable so you can customize it to the specific needs of your foot. Thinsulate insulation in the liner keeps your toes warm on chilly days in the backcountry or at the resort, preventing you from having to sacrifice the line you've been eyeing to go get warm.
- Performance-ready boot for the front side or the backcountry
- Powerful 110 flex is suitable for advanced shredders
- 97mm last ensures a precise, performance-first fit
- Walk mode offers an impressive 43⁰ cuff rotation uphill efficiency
- Lightweight Grilamid shell is responsive for superior control
- Thermo-moldable liner makes customization easy
- Thinsulate insulation in liner keeps toes warm on chilly days
- Compatible with Gripwalk soles for hiking and walking comfort