Lange RX 130 Ski Boots -2021
The 2021 Lange RX 130 Ski Boot is the stiffest all-mountain alpine boot offered by Lange. It's built on a race chassis for exceptional control and performance with a slightly more forgiving fit for the average foot size. Like a race boot, it features four aluminum buckles for the foot hold and heel lock you expect from Lange, but it also has a slightly relaxed 100mm last for all-day use while still making sure that you can rip big-mountain lines, crush powder fields, and lay trenches on groomers.
To achieve this level of performance, the RX 130 is equipped with a two-piece, dual-core plastic shell, heat-moldable Dual 3D full liner, and a neutral upright stance. The dual-core shell helps lock your foot in and effectively translates power to the edge of your skis for a responsive ride and quick maneuvering. To make sure your foot is comfortable inside that hard plastic shell, the Dual 3D full liner can be heat molded for a custom fit that will prevent your foot from sliding and keep the blood flowing so you can actually feel everything you're doing. Combining the moldable liner with a more neutral and upright stance provides more comfort and rideability, letting you ride from bell to bell without stopping to give your feet a rest.
- Stiff and powerful boot for alpine skiers who demand response
- Dual Core shell drives reactive and dynamic power to your edges
- 100mm last provides a precise fit to blend comfort and performance
- 130 flex eliminates power loss for even the most aggressive skiers
- Dual 3D Full liner can be molded to provide a firm tension fit
- 45mm power strap and 4 aluminum buckles lock your foot into place
- Max grip alpine soles grip parking lots and boot packs with ease
- GripWalk compatibility allows you to attached walk to ride soles
We Also Recommend
Nordica Strider 115 DYN Ski Boots Women's - 2020
Salomon S/LAB Mtn. Touring Ski Boots - 2019