Lange RX 130 Ski Boots - 2019
The Lange RX 130 Ski Boot is the stiffest all-mountain alpine boot offered by Lange. It's built on a race chassis for exceptional control and performance with a slightly more forgiving fit for the average foot size. Like a race boot, it features four aluminum buckles for the foot hold and heel lock you expect from Lange, but it also has a slightly relaxed 100mm last for all-day use while still making sure that you can rip big-mountain lines, crush powder fields, and lay trenches on groomers.
To achieve this level of performance, the RX 130 is equipped with a two-piece, dual-core plastic shell, heat-moldable Dual 3D full liner, and a neutral upright stance. The dual-core shell helps lock your foot in and effectively translates power to the edge of your skis for a responsive ride and quick maneuvering. To make sure your foot is comfortable inside that hard plastic shell, the Dual 3D full liner can be heat molded for a custom fit that will prevent your foot from sliding and keep the blood flowing so you can actually feel everything you're doing. Combining the moldable liner with a more neutral and upright stance provides more comfort and rideability, letting you ride from bell to bell without stopping to give your feet a rest.
- All-mountain alpine boot for hard-charging skiers everywhere
- Ultra-stiff 130 flex caters to skiers pushing the limits
- Four buckle system holds your foot in position and locks your heel
- Heat-moldable liner offers a custom fit for all day comfort
- Neutral stance drives power to the edges of wide skis effortlessly
- Max grip soles inspire confidence on ice, stairs, and boot packs
- 50mm power strap locks your shin in place for comfortable power
- Weight: 2150 g / boot (size 26.5)