If you are looking for playful skis that perform from the park to the peak, then the Icelantic Nomad 95 skis are the skis for you. They're the narrowest option in the Nomad Freeride Collection.
The award-winning Nomad 95 is the narrowest option in the Nomad Freeride Collection. Its 95mm platform, rockered tip and tail and 2mm of camber underfoot, gives you true versatility all over the mountain. The Freeride series features our Hybrid Flight Core consisting of poplar and paulownia wood, making the collection lighter and more poppy—allowing you to effortlessly play all over the mountain. If you are looking for a playful ski that performs from the park to the peak, then the Nomad 95 is the ski for you!
Handmade in Denver, CO and backed by our 3-Year Bombproof Warranty.
ARTWORK by PARR: This year’s Freeride Collection takes on the theme of transformation and rebirth. Every day, all around us, nature goes through cycles of renewal — whether it be through the changing color of the leaves in the fall, new flowers budding each spring, or the myriad of new species that are brought into the world every day. Rebirth and transformation are a crucial component in nature, and are honored in this year’s Nomad and Maiden Freeride Collections. The Freeride Collection is our storytelling & theme-driven artwork from Travis Parr this season.
- 95 mm platform gives you versatility all over the mountain
- Features the Hybrid Flight Core consisting of poplar and paulownia wood, making the skis lighter and more poppy so you can effortlessly play all over the mountain
- Artwork by Travis Parr; this year's Freeride Collection takes on the themes of transformation and rebirth
- Manufacturer offers a 3-year "No Questions Asked" warranty
- Best use: Downhill Skiing
- Ski Terrain: Groomed and powder
- Tip Width: 130mm
- Waist Width: 95mm
- Tail Width: 120mm
- Ski Camber: Tip and Tail Rocker
- Tail Type: Partial Twin
- Core: Wood