Combining design elements from Icelantic’s top-selling Nomad and our signature Hybrid Flight Core, the award-winning Maiden 101 is the ultimate women’s-specific Freeride ski! A rockered tip and tail along with 2mm of camber underfoot allows the Maiden 101 to excel when playing in powder, blasting through crud and having fun all over the mountain. The Freeride series features our Hybrid Flight Core consisting of poplar and paulownia wood, making the collection lighter and more poppy—allowing you to effortlessly play all over the mountain.
Handmade in Denver, CO and backed by our 3-Year Bombproof Warranty.
ARTWORK by PARR: This year’s Freeride Collection takes on the theme of transformation and rebirth. Every day, all around us, nature goes through cycles of renewal — whether it be through the changing color of the leaves in the fall, new flowers budding each spring, or the myriad of new species that are brought into the world every day. Rebirth and transformation are a crucial component in nature, and are honored in this year’s Nomad and Maiden Freeride Collections. The Freeride Collection is our storytelling & theme-driven artwork from Travis Parr this season.
- Rockered tips and tails, along with 2 mm of camber underfoot, allow the Maiden 101 to excel when playing in powder, blasting through crud and having fun all over the mountain
- Features the Hybrid Flight Core consisting of poplar and paulownia wood, making the skis lighter and more poppy so you can effortlessly play all over the mountain
- Artwork by Travis Parr; this year's Freeride Collection takes on the themes of transformation and rebirth
- Manufacturer offers a 3-year "No Questions Asked" warranty
- Best use: Downhill Skiing
- Ski Terrain: Groomed and powder
- Waist Width: 101 millimeters
- Ski Camber: Tip and Tail Rocker