The men's 2022 Head Formula RS 120 ski boots have trickle-down race knowledge resulting in high-level frontside performance combined with a comfort-oriented customizable fit that's applauded by boot fitters.
HEAD's new formula for success is the Formula RS 120. Trickle down race knowledge results in high-level frontside performance combined with a comfort-oriented customizable fit applauded by bootfitters. Available with a 98-mm last, the Formula RS 120 has an extended toe box for toe articulation and a Race balance stance that allows skiers to be more centered. The shell has an adjustable flex of 130 to 120, cuff alignment capabilities and four micro-adjustable Spine-Flex low profile buckles. The 3D Pro Formula liner has heel and ankle supporting Liquid Fit and a 50mm Velcro strap for an athletic wrap.
Narrow / RS 1800cc
- Last: RS 1800cc / narrow
- Shell: PU
- Liner: 3D Pro Formula LF HP frame footbed 50mm velcro strap, power plate
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles Low profile buckles
- Features: Flex tuning
- Cuff Alignment Extended Toe Box
- Rear support tuning
- Foam wedge Interch. Toe and heel
- GRIP WALK OPTION
- Increased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole.
- PERFECT FIT 3D
- Perfect fit is the revolutionary system that ensures comfortable, performance-oriented customization in HEAD’s superb ski boots. The 3D pre-shaped construction has been developed to provide the maximum comfort and optimal adaptation to the foot shape.
- LIQUID FIT
- The LIQUID FIT material provides the most precise and the quickest customization. The material’s density ensures the perfect mold in the most critical area of the boot, the ankle and heel pocket. It gives you the performance and precision of a foam liner, but as a liquid material, it is takes only 10 easy minutes to customize. PLEASE NOTE: A Liquid Fit ready boot must be customized at your local authorized dealer.
- PrimaLoft is a very lightweight, breathable material that provides effective thermal insulation.
- FORM FIT
- The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control.