GNU Riders Choice Asym Snowboard - 2020
If you're wondering how the Gnu Riders Choice Snowboard got its name, simply take a look at Gnu team riders ripping everything from powder-choked steeps to sunny terrain parks on this do-anything board. As the most versatile board in Gnu's lineup, the Riders Choice offers a balanced, natural-feeling ride that rips everything from park and pipe to deep powder and technical steeps.
Utilizing Gnu's asymmetric design, it features a deeper heelside sidecut, a shorter heelside contact length, and an asymmetric flex to make your heelside turns as powerful and natural feeling as your toeside turns. Magne-Traction keeps you glued to the snow when you're laying down carves on icy slopes and boosts your confidence in less-than-ideal conditions. The medium flex and C2x profile features a blend of shortened rocker between the feet and extended camber from the contact points to the bindings for enhanced float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and more response and power than its predecessor. An asymmetrical core of balsa, aspen, and paulownia woods increases power and stability on your heel edge when you're carving low and fast. A triax and biax blend fiberglass wrap includes a fiber dampener to absorb chatter and shock through variable snow. UHMW sidewalls ensure durability, and the sintered base is fast and retains wax well to keep you moving through flat spots and into jumps with ease.
- Grease park tricks or enter the white room with this versatile board
- C2x profile has extended camber for power and rocker for forgiveness
- Medium flex offers response and control while staying loose for park
- Asymmetrical design increases heel edge power for more fluid turns
- Balsa, aspen, and paulownia wood core is lightweight and lively
- Trix and biax wrap includes a fiber dampener to absorb chatter
- Magne-Traction edges increase contact length for increased edge hold
- Sintered base is durable and fast in any snow condition
We Also Recommend
Lib-Tech Travis Rice Pro Blunt HP Snowboard - 2020