Secure your 2023 GNU Snowboard before someone else does.
Pre-orders available now! Cancel anytime at no additional charge.
Estimated Ship Date: 9/15/22
The Ladies Choice has secured its place in snowboarding history with over a decade of collaboration with the most decorated female snowboarder, Jamie Anderson. Her balance between progression and playfulness is reflected in the progressive asym technology, perfectly tuned for freestyle flow. Bringing Jamie''s eco-minded sensibility to our construction materials and process, the Ladies Choice is built with a clear nylon topsheet made from bio beans that shows through to the sustainably harvested FSC certified wood core. Eco sublimated graphics by Sarah King continue the decade + partnership with this all mountain freestyle work of art. Ride the Ladies Choice and channel some JA magic!
- CORE: G LITE 3 FSC Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core Lightest, Stronger And Most Poppy
- GLASS: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Glass + Carbon Power Bands: Strong And Poppy
- TOP: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans: Tough And Environmentally Nice
- BASE: Sintered Knife-Cut Base: Fast, Tough And Holds Wax
- SIDEWALL & TIPS/TAILS: UHMW: Tough And Fast
- Board art: Sarah King @sarahkingart
- FREESTYLE / ALL MOUNTAIN
- ASYM TWIN SHAPE
|Sidecut||7.8 / 7.6||8 / 7.7||8.1 / 7.8||8.2 / 7.9||8.3 / 8||8.3 / 8|
|Stance(min-max/setback)||17"-22"/ 0"||18.5"-23.5"/0"||18.5"-23.5"/0"||18.5"-23.5"/0"||19.24"-24"/ 0"||19.24"-24"/ 0"|