Secure your 2023 GNU Snowboard before someone else does.
Pre-orders available now! Cancel anytime at no additional charge.
Estimated Ship Date: 9/15/22
The Gremlin. A one board quiver for advanced snowboarder’s looking to get more attention from the chair and in the bar. Floaty nose sniffs out powder, camber body pops over skiers and ropelines. Sintered base scratches rocks and crushes people who didn’t know you were racing them to the bottom. The only snowboard on the planet that tells the truth…lies are to hard to remember when fire burns. A great idea that should have never been…Grab a Gremlin!
- CORE: G LITE 2 FSC Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core: Light, Strong And Poppy
- GLASS: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Glass: Strong And Poppy
- TOP: Eco Sublimated Poly Top: Tough And Environmentally Nice.
- BASE: Sintered Knife-Cut Base: Fast, Tough And Holds Wax
- SIDEWALL & TIPS/TAILS: UHMW: Tough And Fast
- Board art: Shawn Bishop @sbishbish
- ALL MOUNTAIN
- DIRECTIONAL SHAPE
|Stance(min-max/setback)||18.5"-23.25"/ 2"||19.25"-24"/ 2"||19.25"-24"/ 2"||19.25"-24"/ 2"|