Gnu B-Pro Snowboard - Women's 2020
With over 20 years of dominating every aspect of the mountain under its belt, the Gnu B-Pro Snowboard is back yet again. This powerful, camber-dominant deck was designed with rider's input to approach steep, technical terrain with a freestyle mindset. From exposed, technical peaks to powder-filled bowls and slushy sidehits, the B-Pro is here to help you slay every part of the mountain. The C3 profile features aggressive camber zones outside the bindings for powerful turns, enhanced edge control, and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and float in powder.
Magne-Traction edges are serrated to slice through ice likes it's fresh corduroy, so you'll be carving down bulletproof slopes with confidence as everyone else is sliding out on their butts. You can feel good about your purchase knowing that the Bio Bean topsheet is made from castor beans instead of petroleum-based plastics, and the lightweight and strong tri-blend wood core comes from fast-growing, sustainably harvested trees, so you're not contributing to the destruction of the rain forests. On top of all that, the B-Pro was made in the USA using eco-friendlier materials by snowboarders with jobs, and even better, a portion of the proceeds from this board goes toward the Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC) foundation.
- Turbo-charged, responsive board for freestyle-minded freeriding
- C3 profile is geared for control, precision, and power
- Directional twin allows for stable charging and switch riding
- Lightweight, yet strong core from sustainably harvested trees
- Triax/biax wrap offers versatile torsional flex and responsive feel
- Sintered base maintains high speeds through slow conditions
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy, bulletproof terrain
- Gnu makes eco-conscious boards right here in the USA
We Also Recommend
Lib-Tech Travis Rice Pro Blunt HP Snowboard - 2020